An inspiring space for business meetings and conferences
Bedern Hall’s location in a quiet corner of York City centre makes it an ideal location for business conferences and meetings needing privacy and focus.
It’s a short 10 minute walk from the railway station and we are easily accessible by taxi. Download our location maps and directions for your delegates.
Medieval meets Modern at Bedern Hall, with fibre broadband available via WiFi. Our newly installed window blinds enhance projection and we have access to a full range of AV technology.
Bedern Hall may be a splendid venue for important business occasions, but it’s also just a very nice place to be. Delegates will enjoy a quiet and uplifting working environment. We’re definitely not another identikit hotel room!
Companies entertaining clients will be able to strengthen business links in this impressive building with impressive food to match. We can also offer business breakfasts and corporate entertaining.
The Committee Room
- Ideal for smaller groups up to 12
- Great for round table meetings, discussion or training
- Space for AV equipment & refreshments
- Access to our garden terrace for breaks and lunch
- Free Wi-Fi — high speed fibre
- Various table layouts possible
- Day Delegate Rate: £35.00
- Based on a minimum of 10 delegates
- For more formal sessions, for groups of up to 60
- The choice for group work, presentations, training or away-days
- Based on a minimum of 20 people, including conference catering package, the Day Delegate Rates are: Full day £38 Half day £35
Food for the mind and the soul
Catering for your conference is not about food as fuel, it’s about food to stimulate, talk over, share and enjoy. We make all we can in the kitchens at the Hall. We change the menu seasonally, and use produce from our own gardens. Our conference catering package includes:
- 4 servings of hot drinks at your chosen times with biscuits
- A good quality buffet of mixed fork & fingers foods which includes fresh salads & desserts
- In autumn and winter there will always be a hot main item such as a homemade soup
- Orange juice
- Special diets – no problem, just let us know.
We are happy to discuss your exact requirements.
The great outdoors
Our café style courtyard:
All business groups using the hall can enjoy our outdoor areas for meeting, eating and relaxing. Our courtyard can seat 20 people for lunch or coffee.
Our shady garden terrace:
Overlooks the garden and makes a great area for the morning coffee break — tranquility in the heat of York.
Booking your meeting
To discuss booking Bedern Hall for your business meeting and conference venue, tel (01904) 646030 or email us.
Download our meetings and events leaflet