An inspiring space for business meetings and conferences in York
Bedern Hall is located in a quiet corner of the city centre, making it an ideal location for business conferences and meetings in York, especially those looking for privacy and focus.
It’s a short 10 minute walk from the railway station and easily accessible by taxi.
Download our location maps and directions for your delegates.
We are proud that our meeting space incorporates our “Medieval meets Modern” approach. With fibre broadband available via WiFi, enhanced projection and access to a full range of AV technology, our meeting space is perfect for businesses of all sizes in York.
Bedern Hall may indeed be a splendid venue for important business occasions, but as well as that, it’s simply just a very nice place to be. Delegates will enjoy a quiet and uplifting working environment. We’re definitely not another identikit hotel room!
Companies entertaining clients will be able to strengthen business links in this impressive building with impressive food to match. We can also offer business breakfasts and corporate entertaining.
The Committee Room
- Ideal for smaller group meetings of up to 10 delegates
- Great for round table meetings, discussions or training sessions
- Space for AV equipment and refreshments
- Access to our garden terrace for breaks and lunch
- Free Wi-Fi — high speed fibre
- Various table layouts possible
- Day Delegate Rate: £35.00 (based on 10 delegates)
- For a more formal meeting space in York, our Hall is perfect for groups of up to 60
- The space is ideal for group work, presentations, training or away-days
- Based on a minimum of 20 people, including our conference catering package our Day Delegate Rates are: Full day £38 Half day £35
Food for the mind and the soul
Catering for your meeting or conference is not about food as fuel, it’s about food to stimulate, talk over, share and enjoy. We make all we can in the kitchens at the Hall. We change the menu seasonally, and use produce from our own gardens. Our conference catering package includes:
- 4 servings of hot drinks at your chosen times with biscuits
- A good quality buffet of mixed fork & fingers foods which includes fresh salads & desserts
- In autumn and winter there will always be a hot main item such as a homemade soup
- Orange juice
- Special diets – no problem, just let us know.
We are happy to discuss your exact requirements.
The great outdoors
Our café style courtyard: All business groups using the hall can enjoy our outdoor areas for meeting, eating and relaxing. Our courtyard can seat 20 people for lunch or coffee.
Our shady garden terrace: This overlooks the garden and makes a great area for the morning coffee break — tranquility in the heat of York.
Booking your meeting
To discuss booking Bedern Hall for your business meeting and conference venue in York, call us on (01904) 646030 or email us on email@example.com
Download our meetings and events leaflet